This past weekend we had over 85 people interested in LeavesOut Gutter Covers. Several set up an appointment at the show and we are giving them estimates this week. It was effective for the home owners to see some other gutter guard products on the market and shop and compare right at the show. We still have the Strongest warranty on the market for about half the price of most all other products that offer a lifetime guarantee! We had many customers come from Raleigh | Wake Forest | Cary | Chapel Hill | Creedmore | Clayton | Knightdale | Durham | Fuqua Varina. Please let us know if we can help you solve your gutter problems as well. Thank you and have a great day! Ben
In the month of December all Raleigh Gutter Guard Customers where sent Christmas Cards. If you didn’t recieve one please let us know and we will add you to our list. If you know of anyone like yourself suffering from clogged gutters please let us know and we will be happy to take care of them.
Ben Rutter (Owner)
Homeowners that have trees have a constant battle with overflowing gutters that cause most of their moisture problems. So either you clean out the gutters yourself or you constantly pay someone else and hope that the problems will be reduced.
- The Wear and Tear– Your roof and gutters are torn, scratched, dented and broken every time someone cleans out your gutters.
- Are they really clog free?– How do you know if all the gutters and downspouts are really clean and free flowing outside of climbing up the ladder yourself and inspecting.
- What happens every time they overflow?– It causes problems to your landscaping, foundation, basement, windows, doors, siding, concrete, and anything else including you that gets under the runoff.
- What lives in your clogged gutters?– Cockroaches, Mosquitoes, Ear Wigs, Carpenter Ants, Squirrels, Birds, Spiders, Snakes and tons of other wildlife and all types of plants can grow out of them as well.
- Price- $350-$800 ANNUALLY
There are over 80 different types of Gutter Guards [https://www.raleighgutterguards.com] on the market today so which ones work the very best?
Here are the things that really matter:
1. The Warranties– You want a gutter guard that comes standard with a Lifetime No-Clog Guarantee, Money Back Guarantee, Lifetime Material Warranty, and at least a 20 Year Transferable Warranty all in writing.
2. The Performance– The Gutter Cover should handle at least 12″ of Rain per Hour, Guarantee to never overflow even when the valleys have debris in them, All covers or guards that have any type of hole or screen in it will eventually clog itself and overflow because mildew and mold grows in them and small organic materials will clog them. It has to be a solid gutter cover with a continous gap of a minimal of 2′ wide between the lip of the gutter guard and the lip of the gutter, not the small slots for sticks and pine needles to clog up in. It also needs to be a small opening of 1/4″-1/2″ and no more. The Gutter Guard does not need to be nailed or screwed through your roof making it very difficult to salvage the product when you go to re-roof. The Gutter Cover should have end caps to completely enclose the system and protect it from Birds, Squirrels and debris getting in.
3. The Appearance– It should come in an unlimited color selection to custom match your gutters or better yet your roof! It should be low profile and smooth so as to blend in with the gutters and/or roof and virtually disappear. The Paint should be a lifetime product that never fades and is resistant to scratches and stains. Also the “nose” or front of the gutter guard should be set back a little to protect against ladders denting it and causing it to overflow because of those dents. [https://www.raleighgutterguards.com]
4. The Price– It should be competitive compared to the other solid gutter covers with the above mentioned warranties.
5. The Company– It is critical to find a company who stands behind their promises and it shows. As you do research and read testimonials you should find someone you can trust to work on your home and is licensed and insured.
Thank you and have a great day!
Raleigh Gutter Guards| Wake Forest | Apex | Chapel Hill | Durham | Cary | Triangle
We now offer Leavesout Gutter Guards, Covers in Durham NC | Cary NC | Chapel Hill NC | Garner NC | Clayton NC | Apex NC. Our Fall Special is $12.95 per linear foot cleaned out and installed. We guarantee you will never have to worry about your gutters again! Save money by never having to pay to have your gutters cleaned out again. Contact Ben Rutter @ 919-219-2289 or visit https://www.raleighgutterguards.com. Thanks and have a great Day!
The Raleigh/ Wake Forest area was hit with 3-5 inches of rain in 2 hours this morning- more than what most of the Gutter Guard Systems can handle in the valleys once the valley’s clog.
LeavesOut is one of the only solid Gutter Guards that has a deflector system that does not clog itself and overflow during downpours. My father designed this system to work for Life with no problems ever.